Listed below are the important documents and information relating to Earlsfield from September 2021.
Please note there are no staggered starts but changes have bene made to registration and collection times for Reception to Year 6.
Nursery Drop Off and Pick Up
Times will remain as 8:50am and 3:05pm.
Drop-off: Please enter via the Nursery gate that will open at 8:45am (12.20pm for Wed-Fri). All children will enter Nursery through the lion door without parents/ carers. Adults to exit via the car parkDismissal: Entering at 3pm for 3.05pm dismissal. Tigers through the carpark (On the right as you enter) and Lions through the Nursery entrance. All exiting through the carpark (on the right as you leave).
Reception to Year 6
Gates will open at 8:45am for soft start. The register will be taken at 8:50am.
The end of day will be moved to 3:20pm meaning the children will leave their classroom at 3:15pm.
This will give us an extra 15 minutes of learning time a day and compensate for time lost with additional hand washing etc.
We will retain some of the features of last year, as they were time efficient. Most importantly, we will have all parents on site at the end of the day, you can stay and talk to the class teacher BUT you will enter at different access points depending on the age of your child/ren.
- Years 2 -6 Children should be dropped off at the gate as in the previous academic year with the exception of
- Reception - enter playground with parents and drop off at Reception gate.
- Year 1 – for the first two and a half weeks parents can enter the rear playground and drop the children off until they are secure in their routines.
- The iPad system has been effective on the street so this will remain in place to avoid excessive numbers in the confined office space.
- Parents of children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 (and who have older siblings in Year 3, 4, 5 and 6) will enter via the car park and walk around the building at your own leisure. Numbers will not be regulated.
- Parents of children in 3,4,5,6 with no younger siblings in R, 1 and 2) will enter through the gates to the KS2 playground or the pedestrian gates.
- Reception will be dismissed through the Nursery - RS through first door (closest to carpark), RJ the second door. Parents or child minders collecting siblings carry on around the building. Those without can exit through the car park
- Year 1 will be collected from the shade sail and exit through the gates to the front of the building
- Year 2 from under the basketball net – KS1 playground - and exit through the gates to the front of the building
- Year 3C the Greenhouse, Year 3S the shed in KS2 and exit through the gates to the front of the building
- Year 4, 5 and 6 the front playground and exit through the gates to the front of the building.
Drop off and collection times and points
PE Times (children should wear their PE kit to school on those days)
Videos - Nursery drop off and collection, Reception to Year 6 Drop Off and Collection (to be added by Tuesday 31st August)
Attendance (COVID related)
Links to Government information