If we have a vacancy they will be advertised below. If you would like to be considered to work at Earlsfield in the future please send your cv to email@example.com
Administration Assistant/Receptionist (for January 2023)
Term Time only (39 or 41 Weeks)
SC2 PT4 £24,377 per annum (39 weeks) or
SC2 PT4 £25,627 per annum (41 weeks)
36 hours per week (Mon – Thurs 8:00am – 4:00pm, Fri 8:00am to 3:45pm with a 45minute lunch)
We are a popular primary school in South West London who wish to appoint an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with good clerical skills to provide reception duties and administrative support to the main school office. We offer a friendly and supportive environment and excellent professional development opportunities.
Working on the front desk, you will be the first point of contact for pupils, parents, visitors and outside agencies; you will need to have a positive, friendly and approachable manner, while maintaining confidentiality at all times.
The post will involve
- General office duties such as photocopying, filing and distributing mail.
- Reception duties including answering enquiries on the telephone, in writing and in person.
- Stock control, including checking and distributing orders.
- Providing clerical support to the Senior Leadership Team
- Have a professional and friendly manner as first point of contact for the school
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be flexible and able to work on their own or as part of a team
- Have excellent ICT skills and be proficient in Word, Excel and the use of email.
- Have excellent time management skills, be able to multi task and solve problems using your own initiative
Qualifications in English or Maths or an NVQ are essential.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Further details can be obtained by contacting the school by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8946 5452. You can also visit our website www.earlsfield.wandsworth.sch.uk to find out about the many things we do!
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
To apply please download an application pack from the Wandsworth Council website which can be found via the ‘visit website’ button at the top of this page.
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below or from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
When completing the form candidates should refer to the job description and person specification.
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email email@example.com or by post. We encourage applications via email.
Closing date: Thursday 14th December 2023
Interview dates: Monday 18th December 2023
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be taken up for all candidates who are invited to interview as part of our safer recruitment procedures.