|Autumn Learning||Spring Learning||Summer Learning|
Welcome to Reception. Follow the links above to find out about what we do each term.
If you have any queries please contact us at the earliest opportunity.
|Days to remember|
Letters sent out
Return book sharing texts
|Home learning due in|
|Home learning sent out|
|Reading records and banded reading books should be inside your child’s book bag every day.|
|Exciting dates this term|
|06.02.20||Reception Writing Workshop for Parents – look out for sign up information|
|11.02.20||Scooter Training – learn how to ride your scooter safely.|
|12.02.20||PTA Quiz. A great way to socialise with our school community.|
|13.02.20||Parents’ Evening (School finishes at 2:45pm)|
|14.02.20||STAFF INSET - School closed for children.|
|13.03.20||Drop in and Join in – Science Focus|
There are many ways in which you can support your child’s learning at home:
- Looking and talking about the world around you
- Visiting museums and places of interest
- Counting using a range of real and natural objects
- Recognising numerals
- Spotting 2D/ 3D shapes in the environment
- Involving your child in cooking activities (including weighing/ measuring)
- Encouraging writing in a variety of forms
- Reading and sharing books with your child
Book Sharing texts from our class library will be sent home every week. So please make sure they are returned to school every Monday.
Please read every day or as much as you can with your child to help them develop a real love of reading and sharing stories together.
There are lots of photos in our picture gallery.