Breakfast Club and After School Care will operate as normal from September 3rd although adjustments have been made as a result of Covid 19.
Information for Breakfast Club has been shared with parents (amendments below) and After School Care organisation and risk assessments will be shared by the provider (Wandsworth Borough Council)
Breakfast club is for children in Reception to Year 6 and is run by our very own Cathy, Jackie, Teresa and Angela between 8am and 8:45am.
It costs £15 per week.
The children are provided with cereal, toast and juice and have full use of the playground, board games or the opportunity to read and finish homework. Bookings can be made through Hayley on 020 8946 5452 ext 230 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
As a result of COVID 19 parents Parent's using Breakfast Club do so in the knowledge that:
- Access will be via the main pedestrian gate.
- Breakfast Club starts at 8am and there will be no access prior to this.
- If waiting for the gates to open at 8am they will queue from the direction of Wayneflete Street and maintain social distancing.
- There will be no admission after 8:20am.
- Children will be left at the school gate and make their own way to the hall.
- Breakfast will stop being served at 8:15am.
- Payment can be made half termly or Friday of the week before by 9am.
- Breakfast Club will be informed by 7:55 am on the club contact number if a child will not be attending.
- A place can be withdrawn for non or late payment or behaviour that that does not meet the expectations outlined in the School Behaviour Policy.
Earlsfield After School Care is run by Wandsworth Play Services between 3:15pm and 6pm.
Ofsted judged the provision to be Outstanding on 30th March 2017.
All bookings are made directly through them. The centre provides childcare for children aged 3-11 years during term time, a variety of fun play activities and a light healthy snack. The centre is registered and inspected by Ofsted which means you could claim tax credits or use childcare vouchers to help meet the cost.
- Weekly price: £64.38
- Daily price: £12.88
- Subsidised prices start from: £9.66 per day and £48.31 per week.
- Other charges: £6.50 same day booking charge
- £5.00 admin fee
- £18.30 late collection fee every 15 minutes
- £3.00 for unregistered child every 15 minutes.
Centre's telephone number: 07976 977 041
For more information contact 020 8871 6348 or email email@example.com
To book online please click the link: