Breakfast club is for children in Reception to Year 6 and is run by the school between 8am and 8:45am.
It costs £20 per week or £4 per day.
The children are provided with cereal, toast and juice and have full use of the playground, board games or the opportunity to read and finish homework. Bookings can be made on Parentmail. Please contact the school office on 020 8946 5452 Option 4 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to gain access to the booking system in Parentmail.
When booking a place for your child/ren you are accepting these Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS - EARLSFIELD SCHOOL BREAKFAST CLUB
- Access will be via the main pedestrian gate.
- Breakfast Club starts at 8am and there will be no access prior to this. There will be no admission after 8:20am.
- Breakfast will be served until 8:15am.
- All bookings and payments must be made at least a week in advance to ensure suitable staff/pupil ratios are met. All bookings are made through Parentmail.
- Cancellations will be made:
- free of charge if made at least a week in advance (non-illness)
- full refund for illness.
- A place can be withdrawn for non or late payment or behaviour that that does not meet the expectations outlined in the School Behaviour Policy.
We reserve the right to remove a child’s place at Breakfast Club if:
- For non or late payment
- The child is late on more than 3 occasions
- If there is repeated unacceptable behaviour
Wandsworth Council run After School Care between 3:15pm and 6pm.
All bookings are made directly through them. The centre provides childcare for children aged 3-11 years during term time, a variety of fun play activities and a light healthy snack. The centre is registered and inspected by Ofsted which means you could claim tax credits or use childcare vouchers to help meet the cost.
- Weekly price: £68.00
- Daily price: £13.60
- Sibling discount prices start from: £10.20 per day and £51.00 per week.
- Other charges: £6.50 same day booking charge
- £5.00 admin fee
- £18.30 late collection fee every 15 minutes
- £3.00 for unregistered child every 15 minutes.